We will be having a temporary loss of connection to our library management system from 12.30pm on Saturday 8th April.
The following services will be unavailable:
- Catalogue searches
- Online resources including e-book and audio-book downloads
- Placing a hold
- Payment of charges for lost, damaged or overdue items
The following services will remain available, with some limitations:
- PC bookings
- Self-issue of library items
- Payment for items such as bottled water, books and photocopying
- Buying a cuppa and reading a book or magazine in the garden – no limits on this! 🙂
We appreciate your patience and apologise for any inconvenience caused. All systems will be back online by Sunday.