We are very pleased to announce that the Margaret River Library has opened its doors to the community!
These are our opening hours for the time being:
Tuesdays: 10am – 3pm
Wednesdays: 10am – 12pm is for over-60s only
Wednesdays: 12pm – 3pm all are welcome
Thursdays: 10am – 3pm
Fridays: 10am – 3pm
Saturdays: 10am – 3pm
We are really looking forward to seeing you all! When you visit, please be prepared for the following:
- Only 20 permitted in the library at one time (as per State and Federal government directives), so you may have to queue
- Please keep your visit brief to allow others the opportunity to come in
- There will be a maximum of 1 hour permitted on PCs
- You will be reminded to practise social distancing and asked to take note of barriers, signs and floor markings
- On Wednesdays 10am – 12pm we are only open to those aged over 60 – our more at-risk community members 😊 If you are not over 60, please choose another time to visit.
- If you are not feeling 100% well – please stay home!
These are the services that are available:
- In-person browsing and borrowing
- Returning items through the Sorter
- Public PC use (limit of 1 hour)
- Printing, photocopying and scanning
- Use of study booths (limit of 1 hour) – no more than 2 people per booth, sitting 1.5m apart
- Please note that shared newspapers are not currently available
We are continuing our Click & Collect service from both Augusta and Margaret River Libraries. Margaret River Library pick up times are now aligned with the new opening times: Tuesday to Saturday: 10am – 3pm.
Augusta Library pick-up times remain unchanged, Monday and Tuesday 10am -12pm. Wednesdays 2pm – 4pm.
The following services remain available from both the Augusta and Margaret River Libraries:
- The libraries continue to provide the Click & Collect service, allowing the community access to print materials and DVDs. Find out more about how to use this service here: https://amrlibraries.com/2020/03/30/your-takeaway-library-has-arrived-click-collect-is-here-at-last/
- Wifi is freely available from the library car parks and verandahs. The password is currently: authorevents.
- The after-hours chutes remain open 24/7.
- E-resources including e-books, e-audiobooks and movie-streaming are freely available to all library members.
- You can still join the library over the phone!
- Staff are onsite and ready to assist via phone or email if you have any difficulties or queries with the above services: firstname.lastname@example.org / 9780 5600