Thursday 25th February, 6 – 7.30pm – Margaret River Library via Zoom or on your own device at home
- Provides a solid foundation on how and where to begin your modern job searching
- Identifies ways of securing employment in a tough job market.
- Offers you an insight into areas you may not have considered.
- Helps you understand the role of digital profiles & job alerts.
- Shows you how to automate your job searching strategies.
- Gives you an understanding of what the hidden job market is
- Shows you simple ideas when creating a great LinkedIn profile
- Suggests ways to ‘Get Ahead of the Game’
* RSVP to reserve a seat at the event or to receive log in details if you are zooming from home. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aly Bannister is the author of ‘Get Your Rear into Gear’ Job Searching Tips for Career Success (Packed with over 60 tips on how to find and secure employment) and specialises in career coaching