Thursday 30th September, 3 – 4.30pm
On screen via Zoom at the Margaret River Library or sign in on your own device from home. Free event and all welcome
This workshop shows you what a good resume should look like and describes the do’s and don’ts of what to include and what to leave out.
- Helps you understand what employers expect from a resume
- Describes why some resumes are unsuccessful
- Offers you free templates and clear cover letters to use in the future
- Gives you insights on how to get your resume noticed
- Explains the essential ingredients when creating your resume
- Aims to help increase your chances of success for securing employment
Aly Bannister is a career coach and the author of ‘Get your rear into gear: job searching tips for career success’.
RSVP to reserve your seat at the library or to receive the zoom login if you are signing in from home. Email: email@example.com or Ph: 9780 5600