Saturday 27th May, 1 – 2.30pm
Accredited colon therapist, Gregory Magafas will discuss the importance of good gut health and how it impacts our general wellbeing.
- Why pH critical for good health
- The importance of cellular energy
- Does food have the capacity to heal?
- Why a well-functioning digestive system is paramount for good health
- How to take control of your own health
Reserve your seat using Eventbrite here https://amrlibraries-gut-health-talk.eventbrite.com.au
or Email: email@example.com or Phone: 9780 5600