Shire’s libraries are working towards accreditation as an eSmart Library Service.
As part of this initiative we are providing easy access to a wide range of resources to assist you to:
- Develop your online skills – including self-paced courses tailored for Senior citizens
- Improve your online awareness of scams, cyber-attacks and other online threats
- Improve online safety for your children and yourself
- Have a better understanding of online bullying and how to report it (for all ages)
- And heaps more, including issues around illegal behaviour, copyright issues and inappropriate content
Links to these resources can be found on your library website, in both the general and the youth Online Resources pages:
Look for the eSmart logo ?