On Tuesday 27 June, OneClick Digital audiobooks and Zinio e-magazines will be temporarily unavailable, to allow the merging of the 2 separate apps into one easy-to-use app.
The new app is called RBdigital, and it will allow you to browse, select, download and store both audio-books and e-magazines to your mobile device.
If you are not already using these services, we invite you to visit our Online Resources page to find out more about the free online resources available to our library members.
If you are already using either or both of these services, we apologise for the interruption.
This is how the merge will affect you:
Those who already use the OneClickdigital app:
• Will receive an update notification on their device
• Will notice the app icon change to RBdigital
• Will retain all history, downloads and bookmarks in the new app
Those who already use the Zinio app:
• Will receive an in-app notification that the app is changing and they will be encouraged to download the new RBdigital app from their app store
• Can continue to use the Zinio for Libraries app for 60 days
• Will retain all history in the new app, but will need to re-download magazines
Those who already use both apps:
Only need to install the new RBdigital app once to access all RBdigital e-magazines and e-audiobooks together in one place!
Need assistance with the change?
Over the first two weekends after the new app goes live (which is 1 & 2 July and 8 & 9 July) a live, toll-free Support number will be available to call between 7am to 3pm on Saturdays, and 8am to 1pm on Sundays. This line is also operational Monday to Friday 7am to 3pm on all other dates during this first month.
The toll-free number is 1800 571 819.
We thank you for your patience while we are updating our website documents to reflect the new service.