The Margaret River Library welcomed the community back into the library from Tuesday 26 May, and Augusta Library is open from the 4 August.
When you visit, please be prepared for the following:
- Practise social distancing and take note of barriers, signs and floor markings
- At the Margaret River Library, on Wednesdays between 10am – 12pm we are only open to those aged over 60 – our more at-risk community members 😊 If you are not over 60, please choose another time to visit.
- If you’re not feeling 100% well – please stay home!
The following services remain available from both the Augusta and Margaret River Libraries:
- We are continuing our Click & Collect service from both Augusta and Margaret River Libraries. Click here to find out more.
- Wifi is freely available from the library car parks and verandahs. The password is currently: authorevents
- The after-hours chutes remain open 24/7.
- E-resources including e-books, e-audiobooks and movie-streaming are freely available to all library members.
- You can still join the library over the phone!
- Staff are onsite and ready to assist via phone or email if you have any difficulties or queries with the above services: email@example.com / 9780 5600